Education - Participation - Farm Experience - Fun - Communication
Australian History - Hands On Experience - Open Spaces - Friendly Staff
Fully Supervised Program
Tobruk has provided for many years and to many student groups from all over the world an excellent experience for young people study and learn about Australia and the character of the people that makes this country so unique. Our staff at Tobruk are dedicated to ensuring student groups learn more about what it is that makes Australia a special country and to give them as many fond memories as they can to take back to their own country to share with their family and friends.
Our philosophy is to provide a clean, safe, secure environment which all students, no matter what nationality or religion can enjoy.
You should consider Tobruk as an ideal destination for your student group because it offers:
- a natural learning experience for students of all ages,
- educational content delivered outdoors in the fresh country air,
- an authentic experience that showcases the very best of the Australian outback and country life on 70 mins from Sydney,
- a very practical, hands-on programme that encourages participation, and
- quality food, amenities and a sense of humour and fun in everything they do.
Tobruk guarantees that students will leave with an appreciation and new-found insights into how Australia was forged as a farming nation and what’s involved in the complete textiles process. The Student group programme runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm or in the evening (subject to availability) from 3.30pm to 7.30pm. (maximum 4 hours on site)
Please go to the Tobruk Program Page for an outline of the programme. Programs can be tailored to suit specific needs of the groups. The program can include specific areas of study in agriculture, textiles, animal husbandry and farm life as required by your curriculum.